What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Personal Health Information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, write in our guestbook, comment on our blogs, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, register for a class or course or whenever you are asked to enter personal information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests.
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
How do we protect visitor information?
– We do not share your information with anyone else without your expressed consent.– We do not use Malware or vulnerable scanning
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting: We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We agree to the following:
– By emailing us
– By calling us
– By logging in to their account, if applicable
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
We collect your email address in order to:
– Provide you with the best possible service
– Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
– Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
– We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
We agree to the following:
– NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
– Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
– Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
AT THE CORE
302 Grosvenor St
+1 (519) 537-8263
Last Edited on 2015-09-15