The Ayurvedic Healing Course
The Ayurvedic Healing Course
Certification Study Program
Now Accepting Registrations | Begin Your Study Today
Become an American Institute of Vedic Studies certified Ayurvedic Life-Style Consultant 500 hours
THE POWER OF PERSONAL IMMUNITY
This deep healing, personal development course is based on Classical Ayurveda from Dr. David Frawley’s American Institute of Vedic Studies distance learning course with individuals mentoring and contact hours with Yogesh and Shankari Van Acker.
COURSE FORMAT & SYLLABUS
No previous background in Yoga or Ayurveda is required
The course starts at a beginning level, but goes into the depth of its subject.
The Ayurvedic Healing Course provides extensive information on Ayurveda and its main branches.
The course has a special emphasis on herbal medicine, noting western as well as Indian herbs. It explains diet and food in detail. The course adds to these physical modalities a higher dimension of Yoga and Ayurveda, showing an integral mind-body approach that includes spiritual and psychological considerations, with Ayurvedic keys to colors, aromas, asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
Principles of Ayurveda I
October 2020 – January 2021
Principles of Ayurveda II
March – June 2021
Ayurvedic Treatment Methods: Diet & Herb
Advanced Treatment Methods
$395USD Ayurvedic Healing Course Registration
ON SALE / NOW SAVE $100
This one-time fee registers you with The American Institute of Vedic Studies ensuring your access to the most comprehensive Ayurvedic Astrology Course material by Dr. David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri). Upon successful course completion you will receive certification with The American Institute of Vedic Studies, one of the world’s most distinguished and recognized Schools of Vedic Study.
+ Cost per Module
- MODULE 1 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by October 1, 2020)
- MODULE 2 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by March 1, 2021)
- MODULE 3 – $1,195+hst (early bird dates to be determined to save $200)
- MODULE 4 – $1,195+hst (early bird dates to be determined to save $200)
MODULES INCLUDE; intimate contact hours with Shankari & Yogesh for hand’s on study and a vast variety of practical explorations, personal mentoring support including an individual Ayurvedic Consultation, online classes between teachings weekends to stay in touch, answer your questions and deepen your study….
The Study of Natural Immunity
- The principles of Ayurveda including Elements, Doshas & Tissues – detailed Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- Become qualified to give an individualized Constitutional Analysis and facilitate an effective Ayurvedic consultation
- Understand the Constitutional factors behind any client disease condition – study the six stages of disease
- Learn patient Diagnosis and Examination via pulse, tongue and observation
- Advise clients on Ayurvedic Treatment Methods; diet and herbs, life-style choices and recommendations, therapeutic measures, detoxification, cleanses (panchakarma) and rejuvenation
- Study Advanced Treatment Methods; including aroma therapy, Mantras, Yoga Psychology and Ayurvedic Counseling, Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Asana
This Practical, Hands-on Program Includes:
- Yoga and Ayurveda (Heal the Mind, Heal the Body)
- Personal Ayurvedic Consultations
- Cooking Workshops and Herbal Study
- Preparing Natural Remedies
- Ayurvedic Asana & Pranayama Classes
- Observation and Diagnosis Exercises
- Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis Clinics
- Disease and Illness Research Sessions
- Ayurvedic Meditation & Mantra Practices
- Herbal Walks and Nature Study
- Practice Consultations and Guidance
- Ayurveda Lectures and Workshops
- Ayurvedic Massage and Treatments
- Ongoing Support from Experienced Ayurvedic Counselors and Yoga Therapists
“I would like to thank Shankari and Yogesh for introducing Ayurveda into my life. It has changed my whole viewpoint about life and has brought me back in touch with nature and with myself. Ayurveda is a wonderful way to follow a healthy and wonderful lifestyle. I am so thankful to have had Shankari and Yogesh as wonderful teachers and guides which have help me through the learning and the experiences Ayurveda has to offer. To all that wish to connect deeper with one’s self and with nature, I would highly recommend this wonderful Ayurvedic Healing Course.”
– Danielle Santin, Southampton ON
Free Information Session
Meet Vedic Counselors and Course Mentors, Shankari and Yogesh Van Acker.
Learn more about course content.
Ask your questions…
Contact us to discuss how the Ayurvedic Healing Course may be right for you!
See what our Graduates are sharing…
FROM OUR WELLNESS JOURNAL
For many of us, our yoga practice is something we go out to do. As we head in to the studio, mat tucked under our arm we eagerly await the teacher to guide our movement, breath...
Making a simple herbal syrup is incredibly easy and can serve as a great foundation for incorporating the seasonal bounty into our kitchens. Infused with herbs, simple syrup can be used to add delight of flavour and sweetness to anything you add it to.
It’s early spring and the dandelions are everywhere! On my walk today, I spotted their familiar jagged leaves, their folded green sepals and even their brilliant yellow flowers...
Everyday we are bombarded with news of the latest diets and supplements that promise greater health. It can start to feel that if you’re not taking a pill and special oils or...
We often think of herbs while we are in our kitchen. And though there is no doubt that herbs enhance the flavours of our food, they are also profoundly nourishing and healing....
“Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves from one another. We are all part of a vast...
We could all use a pause throughout the day. Taking a few mindful deep breaths is simply doing just that… pressing pause! Whether we need to feel calm and grounded, to feel...
This little light of mine.... I have a confession to make (sorry dear husband)… I am having a beautiful and profound relationshipwith my Diya. A Diya is an Indian oil lamp that...
Some of my best, most creative, mind-blowing ideas come to me in the shower... In the midst of the peace and quiet of my sudsy and warm reprieve I’d have a sudden stroke of...
AYURVEDIC MASSAGE & TREATMENTS
UPCOMING AYURVEDA CLASSES & RETREATS
Ready for a Change?
Our dedicated community of students and clients prove our effective and lasting results. See for yourself how meaningful change is possible AT THE CORE!