The Ayurvedic Healing Course
The Ayurvedic Healing Course
Certification Study Program
Now Accepting Registrations | Begin Your Study Today
Become an American Institute of Vedic Studies certified Ayurvedic Life-Style Consultant 500 hours
This deep healing, personal development course is based on Classical Ayurveda from Dr. David Frawley’s American Institute of Vedic Studies distance learning course with individuals mentoring and contact hours with Yogesh and Shankari Van Acker.
Course Format & Syllabus
No previous background in Yoga or Ayurveda is required
The course starts at a beginning level, but goes into the depth of its subject.
The Ayurvedic Healing Course provides extensive information on Ayurveda and its main branches.
The course has a special emphasis on herbal medicine, noting western as well as Indian herbs. It explains diet and food in detail. The course adds to these physical modalities a higher dimension of Yoga and Ayurveda, showing an integral mind-body approach that includes spiritual and psychological considerations, with Ayurvedic keys to colors, aromas, asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
$495USD Ayurvedic Healing Course Registration
ON SALE / NOW SAVE $50
This one-time fee registers you with The American Institute of Vedic Studies ensuring your access to the most comprehensive Ayurvedic Astrology Course material by Dr. David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri). Upon successful course completion you will receive certification with The American Institute of Vedic Studies, one of the world’s most distinguished and recognized Schools of Vedic Study.
+ Cost per Module
- MODULE 1 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by April 15, 2020)
- MODULE 2 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by June 1, 2020)
- MODULE 3 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by January 1, 2021)
- MODULE 4 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by August 1, 2021)
MODULES INCLUDE; intimate contact hours with Shankari & Yogesh for hand’s on study and a vast variety of practical explorations, personal mentoring support including an individual Ayurvedic Consultation, online classes between teachings weekends to stay in touch, answer your questions and deepen your study….
Study and Explore
- The principles of Ayurveda including Elements, Doshas & Tissues – detailed Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- Become qualified to give an individualized Constitutional Analysis and facilitate an effective Ayurvedic consultation
- Understand the Constitutional factors behind any client disease condition – study the six stages of disease
- Learn patient Diagnosis and Examination via pulse, tongue and observation
- Advise clients on Ayurvedic Treatment Methods; diet and herbs, life-style choices and recommendations, therapeutic measures, detoxification, cleanses (panchakarma) and rejuvenation
- Study Advanced Treatment Methods; including aroma therapy, Mantras, Yoga Psychology and Ayurvedic Counseling, Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Asana
This Practical, Hands-on Program Includes:
- Yoga and Ayurveda (Heal the Mind, Heal the Body)
- Personal Ayurvedic Consultations
- Cooking Workshops and Herbal Study
- Preparing Natural Remedies
- Ayurvedic Asana & Pranayama Classes
- Observation and Diagnosis Exercises
- Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis Clinics
- Disease and Illness Research Sessions
- Ayurvedic Meditation & Mantra Practices
- Herbal Walks and Nature Study
- Practice Consultations and Guidance
- Ayurveda Lectures and Workshops
- Ayurvedic Massage and Treatments
- Ongoing Support from Experienced Ayurvedic Counselors and Yoga Therapists
“I would like to thank Shankari and Yogesh for introducing Ayurveda into my life. It has changed my whole viewpoint about life and has brought me back in touch with nature and with myself. Ayurveda is a wonderful way to follow a healthy and wonderful lifestyle. I am so thankful to have had Shankari and Yogesh as wonderful teachers and guides which have help me through the learning and the experiences Ayurveda has to offer. To all that wish to connect deeper with one’s self and with nature, I would highly recommend this wonderful Ayurvedic Healing Course.”
– Danielle Santin, Southampton ON
Free Information Session
Meet Vedic Counselors and Course Mentors, Shankari and Yogesh Van Acker.
Learn more about course content.
Ask your questions…
Contact us to discuss how the Ayurvedic Healing Course may be right for you!
See what our Graduates are sharing…
FROM OUR WELLNESS JOURNAL
We could all use a pause throughout the day. Taking a few mindful deep breaths is simply doing just that… pressing pause! Whether we need to feel calm and grounded, to feel...
Some of my best, most creative, mind-blowing ideas come to me in the shower... In the midst of the peace and quiet of my sudsy and warm reprieve I’d have a sudden stroke of...
WHAT THE HECK IS AYURVEDA....? We hear that a lot! You may have seen this term “Ayurveda” used on food labels, to describe a type of massage or therapy, or perhaps relating to a...
Do the rules around what you can and cannot eat make your head spin? Is your happiness tied into the numbers on your scale? Do you beat yourself up if you don't get your daily...
Every month when my period would arrive I would cringe with despair. I felt embarrassed! I used to only use the upstairs bathroom of my family’s two-story house. I had to be as...
“We were cursed! We just aren’t the lucky ones!” my aunt once told me when she was talking about painful menstruation and how it runs in our family. I remember looking at her...
Are you ready to INCREASE your ENERGY in just 5 minutes! Can’t get moving in the morning? Hit your 3pm slump? Are you going to BITE the head off the next person who bumps into...
AYURVEDIC MASSAGE & TREATMENTS
UPCOMING AYURVEDA CLASSES & RETREATS
Ready for a Change?
Our dedicated community of students and clients prove our effective and lasting results. See for yourself how meaningful change is possible AT THE CORE!