The Ayurvedic Healing Course
Certification Study Program
STARTING WINTER 2023
Now Accepting Registrations | Begin Your Study Today
Become an American Institute of Vedic Studies certified Ayurvedic Life-Style Consultant 500 hours
THE POWER OF PERSONAL IMMUNITY
This deep healing, personal development course is based on Classical Ayurveda from Dr. David Frawley’s American Institute of Vedic Studies distance learning course with individuals mentoring and contact hours with Yogesh and Shankari Van Acker.
COURSE FORMAT & SYLLABUS
No previous background in Yoga or Ayurveda is required
The course starts at a beginning level, but goes into the depth of its subject.
The Ayurvedic Healing Course provides extensive information on Ayurveda and its main branches.
The course has a special emphasis on herbal medicine, noting western as well as Indian herbs. It explains diet and food in detail. The course adds to these physical modalities a higher dimension of Yoga and Ayurveda, showing an integral mind-body approach that includes spiritual and psychological considerations, with Ayurvedic keys to colors, aromas, asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
$395USD Ayurvedic Healing Course Registration
ON SALE / NOW SAVE $100
This one-time fee registers you with The American Institute of Vedic Studies ensuring your access to the most comprehensive Ayurvedic Astrology Course material by Dr. David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri). Upon successful course completion you will receive certification with The American Institute of Vedic Studies, one of the world’s most distinguished and recognized Schools of Vedic Study.
+ Cost per Module
- MODULE 1 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 when you register in full by December 1, 2022)
- MODULE 2 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 for early bird registration)
- MODULE 3 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 for early bird registration)
- MODULE 4 – $1,195+hst (SAVE $200 for early bird registration)
MODULES INCLUDE; contact hours with Shankari & Yogesh for experiential study and a vast variety of practical explorations, personal mentoring support including individual Ayurvedic Consultations, and a variety of options to stay in touch, answer your questions and deepen your understanding….
The Study of Natural Immunity
- The principles of Ayurveda including Elements, Doshas & Tissues – detailed Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- Become qualified to give an individualized Constitutional Analysis and facilitate an effective Ayurvedic consultation including patient Diagnosis and Examination via pulse, tongue and observation
- Understand the Constitutional factors behind any client disease condition – study the six stages of disease
- Advise clients on Ayurvedic Treatment Methods; diet and herbs, life-style choices and recommendations, therapeutic measures, detoxification, cleanses (panchakarma) and rejuvenation
- Study Advanced Treatment Methods; including aroma therapy, Mantras, Yoga Psychology and Ayurvedic Counseling, Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga Asana
This Practical and Authentic Program Includes:
- Yoga and Ayurveda (Heal the Mind, Heal the Body)
- Personal Ayurvedic Consultations
- Cooking Workshops and Herbal Study
- Preparing Natural Remedies
- Ayurvedic Asana & Pranayama Classes
- Observation and Diagnosis Exercises
- Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis Clinics
- Disease and Illness Research Sessions
- Ayurvedic Meditation & Mantra Practices
- Herbal Walks and Nature Study
- Practice Consultations and Guidance
- Ayurveda Lectures and Workshops
- Ayurvedic Massage and Treatments
- Ongoing Support from Experienced Ayurvedic Counselors and Yoga Therapists
- Ayurveda Buddy: Inspiration & Motivation
“I would like to thank Shankari and Yogesh for introducing Ayurveda into my life. It has changed my whole viewpoint about life and has brought me back in touch with nature and with myself. Ayurveda is a wonderful way to follow a healthy and wonderful lifestyle. I am so thankful to have had Shankari and Yogesh as wonderful teachers and guides which have help me through the learning and the experiences Ayurveda has to offer. To all that wish to connect deeper with one’s self and with nature, I would highly recommend this wonderful Ayurvedic Healing Course.”
– Danielle Santin, Southampton ON
Free Information Session
Meet Vedic Counselors and Course Mentors, Shankari and Yogesh Van Acker.
Learn more about course content.
Ask your questions…
Contact us to discuss how the Ayurvedic Healing Course may be right for you!
Articles from our Graduates
FROM OUR WELLNESS JOURNAL
By the end of a long week, does it feel like your shoulders are up around your ears? Maybe there's a persistent pain in your neck or ache in your arms?
If you're looking for some relief, here are a few tips to help!
Awaken In Spring With This One Simple Tool
Dry brush massage is particularly great to help awaken and gently energize the body’s circulatory channels and overall senses.
Gratitude is appreciating all good things in your life – big or small. For instance, a simple “hello” text from a friend or having a co-worker help you meet a big deadline.
Exploring the uplifting qualities of gratefulness is a natural remedy to cleanse your mind of the heavy thoughts and emotions that often burden us. In addition, when we experience gratitude, we have a greater capability to express gratitude. And, studies have shown being grateful leads to better well-being (including reduced insomnia, more energy and a clearer mind).
As we learn in Ayurveda, gratitude helps balance excess accumulation of the biological humors by bringing in opposite qualities. Exploring gratefulness is a natural remedy to cleanse your mind of heavy thoughts and emotions. In addition, when we experience gratitude, we have a greater capability to express gratitude.
Milk gets a bad rap. It’s accused of causing bloating, gas and mucus.
And, perhaps this is your experience with milk, but, it doesn’t have to be......Milk is a traditional and time-tested nourishing food.
Milk (that’s organic cow's milk I’m referring to), helps to build all of the tissues in the body and has the ability to calm the mind, nerves and emotions.
Minestrone is a traditional Italian soup with a thick, almost stew-like, consistency composed of seasonal ingredients and whatever leftovers you might find in your pantry.
This warm, hearty, delicious soup is easy to make and can be enjoyed in any season. When possible, use fresh, organic and local.
We love ginger! We keep a piece of fresh ginger root in a lovely bowl on our kitchen counter so its always on hand. We even travel...
Making a simple herbal syrup is incredibly easy and can serve as a great foundation for incorporating the seasonal bounty into our kitchens. Infused with herbs, simple syrup can be used to add delight of flavour and sweetness to anything you add it to.
It’s early spring and the dandelions are everywhere! On my walk today, I spotted their familiar jagged leaves, their folded green...
Everyday we are bombarded with news of the latest diets and supplements that promise greater health. It can start to feel that if...
We often think of herbs while we are in our kitchen. And though there is no doubt that herbs enhance the flavours of our food, they are...
“Just like a sunbeam can't separate itself from the sun, and a wave can't separate itself from the ocean, we can't separate ourselves...
We could all use a pause throughout the day. Taking a few mindful deep breaths is simply doing just that… pressing pause! Whether we...